Effective, Efficient, Reusable
Reusable filter compatible Philips Respironics RemStar I Philips System One Device
- No. of filters per pack: 02
- This filter has to be used together with the Disposable Ultra Fine Filter. The Reusable Foam filters & Disposable Ultra Fine filters are sold separately.
- The reusable foam CPAP filter will filter out larger particles like pollen, dust and pet dander. Ultra fine Disposable Filters will filter out smaller air particles. CPAP/BiPAP filters will not filter out microbial particles (i.e. viral and bacterial particles). To filter out microbial particles, Universal Bacterial Viral Filter is an additional filter attached at the air outlet of your unit.
- Wash your Foam Filter once a month. Air dry it before using it again. Replace a new foam filter every 4 months
- Hand wash it lightly with running water monthly
- Towel dry
- Make sure it's completely dry before placing it back to the air filter reservoir
IMPORTANT: Keep your machine clean by changing your filter regularly and have your machine send for servicing every 6 months to protect yourself from bacteria and allergens.
Come, visit us at our Patient Management Centre. We are available for enquiries and would love to work together on your journey to quality sleep. Call us for an appointment today.
--- --- ---