Amara Full Face Mask PARTS:
- This headgear fit with any size of Amara Full Face mask.
- Headgear Material is made of UBL / Urethane foam / Nylon and Lycra
- Thread the top straps through the forehead pad support
- Thread the bottom straps through the headgear clips
- Philips Respironics logo is always at the lower back of your head
How to wash your headgear?
- Headgear should be washed weekly
- Hand wash it with light liquid soap
- Towel dry it
- Lay the headgear flat to air dry it (light sun is fine)
- Do not put your headgear into dryer or hang dry
How often do you change mask headgear?
It is recommended to change your headgear once a year or as needed.
Why should you replace your headgear?
It is recommended to replace your headgear every 12 month or shorter. Your headgear may become stretched or lose its elasticity over time, resulting discomfort. Which, will affect the effectiveness of your therapy.
Click on the link for Videos
Come, visit us at our Patient Management Centre. We are available for enquiries and would love to work together on your journey to quality sleep. Call us for an appointment today.
- - - - - - - - -