Limited set available
|DreamStation GO Auto CPAP||$3000||$2680|
|Medium Travel Kit||$135||FOC|
|Total||$4465||$2680 (Save 40%)|
Always on the Go?
Traveling off the Power Grid?
Then the DreamStation Go is for you!
DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP Machine is the newest addition to the Dream Family, weighing just 1.86 pounds! Works great for people on the go and meets FAA requirements for in-flight use.
Philips Respironics introduces the latest addition to the Dream family with the DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP Machine. The DreamStation Go is the lightest, smallest travel machine on the market today, making it the most popular CPAP Machine for people that love to travel.
Using the (Optional Battery) with your DreamStation Go, gives you the freedom to go anywhere! Great for camping, hotels, or having a back up when the power goes out. Battery run times will vary due to higher CPAP pressure settings, excessive mask leakage, altitude, temperature, charging devices with the USB port, and other variables. Average run times on pressure of 10cmH20 is 13 hours. The 1.5 pound rechargeable lithium battery meets FAA requirements for in-flight use.
This product Includes:
- DreamStation Go Auto CPAP
- 6 foot long 12mm Micro-Flex tube
- Power Cord (6' long)
- Reusable Filter
- User Manual
- DreamMapper Compatible
- Color Touchscreen
- Built in Power Supply
- Micro-flexible tubing
- MicroSD card
- USB port for easy charging of mobile devices
- Built in power block
- FAA compliant
- Size: Small, lightweight, weighing only 1.86 lbs, 1/3 fewer components than other travel machines.
- Optional Battery: FAA approved 1.5 pound rechargeable lithium battery integrates with the DreamStation Go. Great for traveling off the Grid or for power back up. You can purchase the Battery at check out.
- Micro-flexible tubing: New 12mm micro-flexible tubing is designed to provide you with the added freedom of movement. the 12mm tubing is 58% smaller than standard 22mm performance tubing. It offers enhanced flexibility and portability with click-connections on each end which makes connecting and disconnecting the device and mask simple.
- Flex technology: Automatically evaluate user breathing patterns and provides pressure relief at the beginning of exhalation while also easing pressure transition from inhalation to exhalation in an effort to mirror the user’s natural breathing on a breath by breath basis. Flex delivers the right amount of pressure at the correct time making it much easier to stick with CPAP therapy.
- DreamMapper cross-device connectivity: Users can track and monitor their combined progress across both home and portable PAP devices in one convenient dashboard on their smartphone, tablet or computer.
Are you having trouble? Our Therapy Management Team is here to help you.
Email to us: hello@3R-Medical.com, we will provide as much information and professional advice to assist you and select the best suited Device & Accessories and Setting Up of your device if you face any problem after purchasing it.
- - - - - - - -
Visit us at
114 Lavender Street, CT HUB 2, #12-84 Singapore 338729 (Kallang Ave). Access by Lift Lobby 1 or 2
Mondays to Fridays 10am - 7pm | Saturdays 10am - 2pm
Tel: 6584 9446 Email: hello@3R-Medical.com