DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow Mask is available for Trial Rental. Contact our showroom 6584 9446 for more information.
Click to watch video on DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow Mask > Introduction to DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow Mask
> Assembly & Cleaning DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow Mask
This Mask Includes... - Mask Medium Frame (length 20 inches) - Headgear - Multiple Cushions: Small, Medium, Large - 1 Pair of Soft Fabric Wrap - Manual Guide - Sizing Gauge
DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear offers an alternative therapy option to the original nasal DreamWear. Instead of the nasal cushion that covers both nostrils, the gel nasal pillows seal in each nostril individually.
The DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is light weight and comfortable The design directs airflow through the frame so patients can sleep comfortably, and the tubing connection located at the top of the head allows patients to sleep in any position they choose, stomach, side, or back.
The DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow Mask is like having 2 masks in 1.Giving you more choices with your sleep therapy. It enables switching cushions without changing your mask.
- Mask versatility: Frame can accommodate nasal and gel nasal pillow cushions. Easy to remove, clean and replace.
- Innovative Soft Tubing Frame: Soft silicone frame - light, soft and flexible material designed for comfort.
- Soft Wraps: Soft fabric wraps provide a soft touch on the patient’s cheek.
- Freedom: If you sleep on your back DreamWear distributes therapy air through both tubes equally. If you sleep onto your side DreamWear's lower tube compresses to maintain a comfortable seal; therapy air is channeled into the other tube maintaining an unrestricted airflow at prescribed therapy levels.
- Open field of vision: wear glasses, read and watch TV.
- Gel Nasal Pillow Cushion: Infused with a ring of soft, flexible gel creates a secure seal without pressure or pinching.
- Headgear & Tubing Attachment: The soft, single strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- No red marks: leaves no marks on the bridge of the of the nose.
Read more on Mask Type (article)
Are you having trouble? Our Therapy Management Team is here to help you.
Email to us: hello@3R-Medical.com, we will provide as much information and professional advice to assist you and select the best suited Device & Accessories and Setting Up of your device if you face any problem after purchasing it.
Visit us at
114 Lavender Street, CT HUB 2, #12-84 Singapore 338729 (Kallang Ave). Access by Lift Lobby 1 or 2
Mondays to Fridays 10am - 7pm | Saturdays 10am - 2pm
Tel: 6584 9446 Email: hello@3R-Medical.com