Safe, Easy, Convenient
Bacterial efficiency 99.999+%. Viral efficiency 99.99+%.
- Compatible with all machine
- The Universal Bacterial/Viral Filter is easy to fit into most CPAP/BiPAP machines including those from Respironics, ResMed, Fisher & Paykel, Puritan Bennett, and DeVilbiss.
- Each unit is sonically sealed so there are no chemical adhesives or unwanted material residue.
- Simply attach it to your machine between the air outlet and your standard CPAP/BiPAP long tubing. Turn on your machine and experience a steady flow of air that does not have drag on the breathing system while ensuring patient comfort.
More Tips about the bacterial filter:
|Unlike your CPAP/BiPAP filters which trap environmental pollutants such dust, dirt, soot, smoke, emissions from vehicles whilst allowing Bacteria &Virus to pass through.|
|The Universal Bacterial/Viral Filter protects against transmission of microbes and other particulate matter in your respiratory system.|
|The filter efficiency is achieved by use of tightly packed layers of mixed strands of fibers that prevent bacteria and viruses from passing through.|
|These fibres have hydrophobic coating which repel any water droplets containing bacteria or viruses, preventing the passage of these organisms.|
|Reduces time spent cleaning and sterilising equipment.|
* If your average treatment pressure is below 7 CM H2O, Inline Bacterial Viral Filters are not recommended.
HEATED HUMIDIFICATION NOTES: Some users find that using in-line Bacterial Viral filters may reduce pressure and therapy effectiveness in humidified CPAP machines. If you experience reduced pressure when using an Inline Bacterial Viral Filter with a humidifier, remove the filter and allow it to dry out completely before re-installing on your system or discontinue use of the Inline Bacterial Viral filter.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE: The length of use of the bacterial filter varies between users and environments. The filter should be replaced when there is debris seen on the white filter material. It is easy to observe the condition of the filter through the clear acrylic globe. Replace the filter when it changes color to a grayish tone. If the bacteria filter becomes very dirty or wet, machine performance might be affected.
Come, visit us at our Patient Management Centre. We are available for enquiries and would love to work together on your journey to quality sleep. Call us for an appointment today.
- - - - - - - - -