Perfect way to disinfect your CPAP device and mask
with Latest Rescomf XD200 disinfector
3R Care PLUS+ members enjoy 15% off! Contact us for promo code!
Keeping your CPAP machine clean is not just regular change of filters. Check out 3R Care PLUS+ Programme for a cost-saving CPAP programme
How does a CPAP disinfector clean your CPAP machine?
Ozone kills bacteria by destroying the cell membrane of the bacteria. Once the cell membrane is destroyed, it reduces the survival of the bacteria.
Rescomf XD200 is simple and easy to use. Simply connect it to your CPAP machine via your 6 ft (1.8 m) CPAP tube. The disinfection process will take 35 minutes.
Researchers reported that they found a variety of microbes like bacteria that can build up inside your CPAP machine & equipment which might cause potential harm to you.
Product Package includes:
- Charging Power Cord
How Rescomf to disinfect your Machine & Mask?
- Charge your Rescomf device
- Remove the 6 ft (1.8 m) tube from your mask and connect it with Rescomf on the Tubing Port.
- Do not power your CPAP machine.
- Press the On/Off button on Rescomf and it will start disinfecting your CPAP.
- Rescomf will Auto Shut Off once it completes (approximately 35 mins)
- Do not use your machine for the next 2 hours after disinfection.
- Place your mask in a enclosed box together with Rescomf
- Turn on the Rescomf and cover the box till the disinfection is over
|Sizes||147 ⅹ 66 ⅹ 37（mm）|
|Internal rechargeable power supply||Capacity:2000mAh Rated Power:DC 3.7V|
|Storage and transportation||-20℃~55℃|
- - - - - - - - -
Come, visit us at our Patient Management Centre. We are available for enquiries and would love to work together on your journey to quality sleep. Call us for an appointment today.