Terms & Conditions apply
Ready. Jet Set. Go!
The World's Smallest Portable CPAP
ResMed AirMini™ Portable Auto CPAP is the sweetest invention for patients on-the-go. Small, smart, proven, this portable CPAP delivers quality of therapy CPAP users have grown to trust from Resmed over the last 25 years. Designed as an integrated system, patients choose a compatible mask and setup pack.
Small ResMed AirMini Portable Auto CPAP weighs closely to the size of a football. About 0.45 Kg, the device incredibly fits in the palm of your hand.
Smart The waterless humidification HumidX™ provides comfort for patients who uses humidification during their therapy.
Proven ResMed designed the all New Advanced AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine with all the features that ResMed is known for. The AirMini features the same proven therapy modes used in the AirSense™ 10.
It's about lifestyle Airmini app monitors therapy wherever you are. Along with optional accessories available to help make therapy on the go even easier.AirMini cannot be used with any other masks, tubing or humidifier systems. The water less HumidX™ system is only included when pairing the AirMini with the AirFit N20 Nasal Mask or the AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Mask and their tube adapters.
- 1 AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine
- 1 20W Power Supply
- 1 Filter Cover
- 1 Disposable Filter
- User Guide
- 2 Year Warranty
AirMini is the World's smallest travel CPAP Machine, weighing only 10.6 ounces and fits in the palm of your hand. Measures 5.4 inches long by 3.3 inches wide, making this the smallest RedMed device available.
AirMini™ App :
Pair the AirMini™ with your Smart device with the AirMini app, Simply download, connect via Bluetooth and enjoy access to a range of comfort settings at your finger tips, easy and convenient to use keeping you in control to give you the best night's sleep.
- HumidX™ Humidification: AirMini features HumidX™ and HumidX™ Plus,* a waterless system that is integrated into the tubing of the AirFit™ N20 and AirFit™ P10 masks for the AirMini™ device, the mask vent is beneath the inline moisture exchanger for more effective humidification, portable and convenient.
- SmartStart and Auto Stop: AirMini's SmartStart function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds. If you prefer to start and stop therapy on your own you can do so simply by touching a button!
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR): EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) feature reduces the work of breathing during exhalation providing a gentler pressure that naturally adapts to your breathing cycle throughout the night. EPR can be turned off entirely or you can choose levels from 1 to 3, where 1 is the minimum pressure relief and 3 is the maximum.
- Auto-Ramp: AirMini's AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection works by delivering a low pressure to help you fall asleep, Once asleep it gradually increases the pressure to your prescribed level. You have the option to set a specific ramp time for your device, or turn ramp off altogether.
- CPAP or APAP Mode: The AirMini™ machine is set to Auto-Adjusting CPAP mode, but it is designed to work in either CPAP or APAP mode. In APAP mode, the machine adjusts the pressure based on your prescribed pressure.
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP, Auto-CPAP (AutoSet or AutoSet for Her)|
|Special User Features:||Compatible with AirFit P10, AirFit N20 and AirFit F20 Series CPAP & BiPAP Masks.|
|Pressure Range:||4-20 cm H2O|
|Ramp Time:||AutoRamp with Sleep Detection Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes|
|Data Storage Content:||Total Usage Hours, Firmware Version, Last Synced, Previous Night's Sleep Score|
|Altitude Compensation:||Automatic Up to 8500 Feet|
|Electrical Requirements:||Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)|
|Humidifier:||Integrated into the tubing of the AirFit™ N20 and AirFit™ P10 masks|
|DC Power:||Optional Accessory (Coming Soon)|
|AC Power:||Yes 100-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Breath Rate:||EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief)|
|Weight (Machine Only):||300.5 grams|
|Dimensions:||5.4 x 3.3 x 2.1 Inches|
|Sound Level:||<30 DBA|
|Battery Power:||Optional External Accessory (Coming Soon)|
|FAA Approved:||This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights domestic and abroad|
|Material Content:||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Come, visit us at our Patient Management Centre. We are available for enquiries and would love to work together on your journey to quality sleep. Call us for an appointment today.
- - - - - - - - -