ResMed designed the all New Advanced AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine with all the features that ResMed is known for. The AirMini features the same proven therapy modes used in the AirSense™ 10.
The AirMini Travel Machine is the World’s Smallest CPAP Machine, weighing less than a pound and fitting in the palm of your hand.
Compatibility: AirMini is exclusively used with ResMed's latest AirFit N20 Nasal Masks, AirFit F20 Full Face Masks, AirTouch F20 Full Face Masks, and newly designed AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Masks.
AirMini cannot be used with any other masks, tubing or humidifier systems. The water less HumidX™ system is only included when pairing the AirMini with the AirFit™ N20 or the AirFit™ P10 and their tube adapters.
- AirMini™ AutoSet™ Travel CPAP Machine
- AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow Mask
- AirMini™ Setup Pack for P10 (Includes HumidX & HumidX Plus)
- 1 20W Power Supply
- 1 Filter Cover
- 1 Disposable Filter
- User Guide
- 2 Year Warranty
AirMini is the World's smallest travel CPAP Machine, weighing only 10.6 ounces and fits in the palm of your hand. Measures 5.4 inches long by 3.3 inches wide, making this the smallest RedMed device available.
AirMini™ App :
Pair the AirMini™ with your Smart device with the AirMini app, Simply download, connect via Bluetooth and enjoy access to a range of comfort settings at your finger tips, easy and convenient to use keeping you in control to give you the best night's sleep.
- HumidX™ Humidification: AirMini features HumidX™ and HumidX™ Plus,* a waterless system that is integrated into the tubing of the AirFit™ N20 and AirFit™ P10 masks for the AirMini™ device, the mask vent is beneath the inline moisture exchanger for more effective humidification, portable and convenient.
- SmartStart and Auto Stop: AirMini's SmartStart function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds. If you prefer to start and stop therapy on your own you can do so simply by touching a button!
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR): EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) feature reduces the work of breathing during exhalation providing a gentler pressure that naturally adapts to your breathing cycle throughout the night. EPR can be turned off entirely or you can choose levels from 1 to 3, where 1 is the minimum pressure relief and 3 is the maximum.
- Auto-Ramp: AirMini's AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection works by delivering a low pressure to help you fall asleep, Once asleep it gradually increases the pressure to your prescribed level. You have the option to set a specific ramp time for your device, or turn ramp off altogether.
- CPAP or APAP Mode: The AirMini™ machine is set to Auto-Adjusting CPAP mode, but it is designed to work in either CPAP or APAP mode. In APAP mode, the machine adjusts the pressure based on your prescribed pressure.
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP, Auto-CPAP (AutoSet or AutoSet for Her)|
|Special User Features:||Compatible with AirFit P10, AirFit N20 and AirFit F20 Series CPAP & BiPAP Masks.|
|Pressure Range:||4-20 cm H2O|
|Ramp Time:||AutoRamp with Sleep Detection Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes|
|Data Storage Content:||Total Usage Hours, Firmware Version, Last Synced, Previous Night's Sleep Score|
|Altitude Compensation:||Automatic Up To 8500 Feet|
|Electrical Requirements:||Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)|
|Humidifier:||integrated into the tubing of the AirFit™ N20 and AirFit™ P10 masks|
|DC Power:||Optional Accessory (Coming Soon)|
|AC Power:||Yes 100-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Breath Rate:||EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief)|
Weight (Machine Only):
|Dimensions:||5.4 x 3.3 x 2.1 Inches|
|Sound Level:||<30 DBA|
|Battery Power:||Optional External Accessory (Coming Soon)|
|FAA Aproved:||This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights domestic and abroad|
|Material Content:||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Are you having trouble? Our Therapy Management Team is here to help you.
Email to us: hello@3R-Medical.com, we will provide as much information and professional advice to assist you and select the best suited Device & Accessories and Setting Up of your device if you face any problem after purchasing it.
Visit us at
114 Lavender Street, CT HUB 2, #12-84 Singapore 338729 (Kallang Ave). Access by Lift Lobby 1 or 2
Mondays to Fridays 10am - 7pm | Saturdays 10am - 2pm
Tel: 6584 9446 Email: hello@3R-Medical.com