~ Interest Free Installment Package available. T&C applies.
~ AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP is available for Trial Rental.
Contact our showroom @ 6584 9446 / 9637 7957 for more information.
Click to watch video
AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ is the newest auto adjusting CPAP machine that adjusts pressure settings determined by an algorithm that detects airway closure. This device allows new CPAP users to acclimate to their required pressure without feeling overwhelmed by a higher air pressure blowing through the device.
The angle of the display screen makes it easier to view or adjust settings via the LCD display while laying down in bed with the machine. The built in humidifier with water chamber tub that is placed on the side makes it simple to check your water level and refill when required.
- HumidAir integrated heated humidifier is built in to the CPAP device. You can use either the standard SlimLine lightweight hose tube or ClimateLine Air heated hose tube (for temperate countries)
- AutoRamp™ technology begins your therapy pressure at a low setting and increases therapy pressure once sleep onset and airway closure is detected. This feature is beneficial to new CPAP users which requires time to adjust to their required air pressure. In the event whereby user wakes up in the middle of the night. The device will automatically detect and reduce the air pressure, allowing them to get back to sleep faster without feeling an overwhelming high pressure. Thus, it does not require the user to manually press the ramp button for pressure reduction.
- ClimateLine Air: The integrated heated humidifier is now a standard feature with standard SlimLine hose tubing. Optional purchase of the ClimateLine heated hose tubing is for users that live in temperate countries as it promotes humidity throughout the entire hose.
- Advanced Event Detection is able to differentiate between obstructive sleep apnea events or central apnea events (CSA usually is treated with Bi-level therapy [BiPAP] or ASV therapy. Most of the standard CPAP therapy is unable to treat CSA).
- SmartStart™ has sensors to detect breathing whenever the mask is put on. Resulting in the device to turn on automatically and begin therapy.
This Product includes...
- AirSense device with integrated humidifier
- New humidifier water chamber tub
- ClimateLine Air
- Power Supply
- Travel Carry Bag
- SD Card (already inserted)
|Mode of Operation:
||Auto Adjusting Mode or Fixed Pressure
||4cm-20cm/h2O auto adjust or fixed pressure
||Standard or Hypo-Allergenic Disposable
|Data Storage Content:
||On screen display
||Integrated with Optional Heated Tubing
||4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
||26.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
|Weight (Machine & Humidifier):
||1.25 kg (44 oz/2.75 lbs)
||Yes. Documentation may be required per airline
||Flame Retardant Thermoplastic
Are you having trouble? Our Therapy Management Team is here to help you.
Email to us: hello@3R-Medical.com, we will provide as much information and professional advice to assist you and select the best suited Device & Accessories and Setting Up of your device if you face any problem after purchasing it.
- - - - - - - -
Visit us at
114 Lavender Street, CT HUB 2, #12-84 Singapore 338729 (Kallang Ave). Access by Lift Lobby 1 or 2
Mondays to Fridays 10am - 7pm | Saturdays 10am - 2pm
Tel: 6584 9446 Email: hello@3R-Medical.com